Transfer Students

Transferring to Beal College

Beal College may grant credit for previous training from another school. Students applying for advanced credit because of previous training will be evaluated by our admissions department. The student will also have to submit an official transcript from their previous school documenting their hours and grades. Any student who wants to submit transcripts from a foreign country for consideration of credit transfer is required to provide a translation of those transcripts performed by a certified academic translator.

Transferring from Beal College

Put your coursework to work for you! If you are planning on transfering from Beal College to another educational provider, we hold transfer agreements with the following Maine colleges and universities. All transcripts will be reviewed on an individual basis to assess transferability.

We have transfer agreements with the following College/Universities...

Articulation Agreements with Maine High School Technical/Vocational Centers

Beal College holds articulation agreements with the following Maine high school technical/vocational centers. Credit may be awarded for all or some of the following to qualified applicants. For more information, please contact the Beal College Admissions Office. 

For more information click here...


Request Information

Schedule a Visit

Apply Online