At Beal College, we are committed to the success of your career. As such, we want to share with you our gainful employment statistics, net price calculator, and other consumer information.
The U.S. Department of Education's gainful employment regulations require disclosure of certain program information to students and prospective students. Gainful employment programs are those "that prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation." Public institutions are required to report this information for all programs that lead to certificates, diplomas, graduate certificates or specialist awards.
Information for each of the "gainful employment" programs offered at Beal College is shown below for which the data reflects Beal College students who completed their program between July 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016
Method for Calculating Placement
Placement for Beal College is calculated using the following formula:
(Placed by Job Title + Placed by Skills Performed + Placed by Benefit)
(Total Completers and Graduates) – (Unavailable for placement for medical reasons + Unavailable due to continuing education + unavailable due to active military service)
Graduates are considered placed if they meet one of the following three categories:
- Placed based upon job titles included in the list of job titles published by the institution for which the program prepares students.
- Placed based upon the required use of skills learned in the student’s program as a predominant component of the job.
- Placed based upon the benefit of the training received from the program in obtaining a new position or maintaining a current position, supporting promotion or improving related skills.
Beal College Catalog
Download and read through our catalog to learn more about our exciting careers!
Campus Accountability Reports
These are the data reported to ACCSC by the institution in its most recent Campus Accountability Report:
Annual Security Report
Colleges and universities that participate in Federal Student Financial Assistance programs must publish an Annual Security Report each year:
Net Price Calculator
This calculator has been designed to allow you to make early estimates regarding eligibility for need-based financial aid at Beal College. Based on the information you enter about your family financial situation you will be presented with a sample award with the following caveats:
- Results are dependent on the accuracy and completeness of the information entered and intended to provide only a general guide to your eligibility for financial aid;
- Any award is not guaranteed by Beal College and is meant to be an indication of the aid you may be eligible to receive. Beal College’s Financial Aid Office is the final authority for determining the family contribution and any financial aid award;
- This is not an application for financial aid. Your information will not be retained or transmitted to Beal College in any way.
Please note, some links on this page require a compatabile PDF viewer. You can download Adobe's free reader here.