Accelerated Year-Round Classes. Complete Your Degree Faster*
Since 1891, Beal College has established a strong reputation for training capable career professionals. It’s a recognized school that produces graduates that are sought after by employers. We preserve our excellent reputation within the Bangor community by taking on promising students, such as yourself, and giving them the right tools and learning environment so they’ll excel when they enter the job market.
When you graduate, you want to know that there will be a demand for skilled employees in your area of study. By conducting careful research into employment gaps within our local economy, Beal College works to close these gaps by establishing programs that provide fully trained, competent, workplace-ready graduates.
Beal College has grown over the years to include programs such as Healthcare, Criminal Justice, Counseling, IT, and the Trades, complimenting our Business-focused origins. With a variety of Associate Degrees to choose from, you can pick a program that suits your interests, values and career goals.
- Feb 25th, 2019Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement: Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement Beal College - Beal College
- Feb 25th, 2019Accounting: Accounting Beal College - Beal College
- Feb 25th, 2019Medical Assisting: Medical Assisting Beal College - Beal College
- Feb 25th, 2019Health Information Technology: Health Information Technology Beal College - Beal College
- Feb 25th, 2019Medical Administrative Specialist: Medical Administrative Specialist Beal College - Beal College
- Feb 25th, 2019Substance Abuse Counseling: Substance Abuse Counseling Beal College - Beal College
- Feb 25th, 2019Administrative Office Professional: Administrative Office Professional Beal College - Beal College
- Feb 25th, 2019Information Technology: Information Technology Beal College - Beal College
- Feb 25th, 2019Human Resource Management: Human Resource Management Beal College - Beal College
- Feb 25th, 2019Welding Technology: Welding Technology Beal College - Beal College
- Apr 29th, 2019Nursing: Nursing Beal College - Beal College
There is a high demand for trained healthcare professionals right now, which is why Beal College offers Associate's Degrees in Nursing, Medical Assisting, Health Information Technology, and Medical Office Specialist. No matter what your area of interest is, we've got the healthcare program for you.
There are many opportunities for trained Information Technology professionals because so many industries are reliant, or transitioning to using computer systems and software. Start your Information Technology Associate's Degree at Beal College today, and become an indispensable member of a team.
Beal College has a rich business-focused history, founded as a Business College by Miss Mary Beal in 1891. Our strong business legacy continues with programs in Accounting, Administration, and Human Resources. Come to Beal College to learn from the most established business College in Bangor.
Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
You want to help people by providing protection, security and instilling peace among the public. You're confident that you could investigate illegal activities and handle emergencies with sound judgment - that's why Law Enforcement is the right path for you. Start your Criminal Justice Degree at Beal College today.
Substance Abuse Counseling
You want to make a difference in peoples' lives during their darkest hours. You're confident that you could give impactful counseling services for those who are struggling with addiction - that's why the Substance Abuse Counseling Associate's Degree program at Beal College is the right choice for you.
If you prefer a hands-on career rather than being stuck behind a desk, consider taking the Welding Technology Associate's Degree at Beal College. This dependable trade will give you countless career options to choose from, and skilled workers will always be in demand. Take the first steps to start an exciting Welding career at Beal College today.
Why Choose Beal College
There are many reasons to attend Beal College. Consider these:
- Accelerated Career Training – Our terms are only 8-weeks long and classes run year-round. If you are committed, you could complete your training quickly
- Flexible Schedule – You can attend classes in-person, online or in a blended format (partly on-campus and online) during the day or evening. You can also choose to be full-time, three-quarter time, half-time or less than half-time
- Boutique School – Our smaller setting will provide you with focused, one-on-one attention
- Articulation and Transfer Agreements – Beal has articulation agreements with many local high schools and vocational centers. We also have transfer agreements with local universities and colleges
- Great Location – We’re located 45 minutes from Bar Harbor and the coast. This area has extensive shopping, airline service, theaters, concerts, a symphony, and indoor and outdoor recreational facilities
Learn about all of the services and resources that Beal College has to offer you – our mission, history, vision, community outreach, and how we can help you get ahead with your career training.Learn More
Beal College’s Financial Aid advisors will assist you in applying for federal grants and loans, veterans benefits, and Maine State grant assistance for those students who are eligible.Learn More
Book a Tour
See for yourself why Beal College is the right school for you. Meet our admissions team, students and instructors, and check out our facilities, which were designed to help you excel.Learn More
An Accredited Institution
Beal College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The ACCSC is an accrediting agency recognized by the US Department of Education. This means Beal College meets strict regulations that were put in place to protect you as a student. Accreditation also allows a school to offer Financial Aid to eligible students, which is important for many people to afford College.
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out! Take the Beal College “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Training Readiness score now.
Get a Taste of What it’s Like to Attend Beal
At Beal, you’ll have all the help and support you need, with services like academic advising, career guidance, special needs and disability accommodation, peer tutoring, learning resources, library, bookstore, computer resources, cafe, and a fitness center. Watch the virtual tour to see for yourself…
Click here to learn more about how attending Beal College can help to put you ahead.
Is Beal College Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Healthcare, Business, Criminal Justice, Counseling, IT or the Trades and exploring if Beal College is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call 207-307-3900
*Program length when completed in normal time.