Get Email Updates
is seeking qualified applicants for a full-time position as
for our associate degree
Criminal Justice Programs
(Law Enforcement and Conservation Law Enforcement)
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree minimum; Master’s Degree preferred. Law enforcement experience, certifications and prior teaching experience a plus.
Position includes administrative, advising, and teaching responsibilities. The Program Director is responsible for administration, development, and effectiveness of the program. The successful candidate must be able to build and maintain community relationships that enhance opportunities for students and reflect the mission of the College. Must have a working knowledge of the Maine criminal justice system, and an ability to teach classes in the major area of study.
Visit www.bealcollege.edu for more information.
Submit letter of application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: April 20, 2016
Closing Date: When suitable candidtate is found.
Beal College is looking for a candidate for employment who is: professional, positive, dynamic, motivated, personable, innovative and creative. Must be reliable and dependable. Work duties will vary by day so this individual must be able to shift gears and must be organized, be a team-player and able to work independently. Must be comfortable with public speaking and enjoy working with people. College education preferred.
- Customer service experience
- Computer proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Valid Maine driver’s license
- Clear and effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Interview prospective students and applicants.
- Conduct individual and group campus tours and presentations.
- Create and maintain prospective and new student files.
- Assist Director of Admissions with advertising, recruitment, social media and marketing duties.
- Handle incoming inquiry calls and walk-ins related to admission.
- Develop and build relationships with applicants.
- Develop and build relationships within the state of Maine (high schools, adult ed. centers, technical vocational schools, career centers, etc.).
- Assist in coordination of New Student Orientation, Open Houses, and various campus events.
- Participate in area college fairs, high school workshops, job fairs, high school visits, and other events focused on recruitment (on and off campus).
- Enter prospective student data and applicant data into database.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Will be required to work occasional evenings & weekends.
Will use own vehicle for travel in Maine.
Interested applicants should submit resume and cover letter
to Sue Borden, Director Of Admissions via email at
Beal College is an equal opportunity employer. Employment opportunities are and shall be open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of experience, aptitudes and abilities.
Beal College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex or handicap in admission to, access to, treatment in or employment in its programs and activities.